Quintana

Ikov qFrostDragons

5 hours ago, Ferby said:

Wow response times for issues is unbelievable its now been 3 days since I posted this. Is this forums inactive or what?

Your question has been answered previously in this thread. Make sure the supplies you are using are in the first tab of your bank

On 2019-07-06 at 4:24 PM, Toddpack said:

It does not bank

Make sure you have all items necessary on the same tab.

Hey, My bot works fine until it goes to bank after the first run. It uses the healing chest then just stands there. Any idea of whats going on?

Thank you so much!

On 30/07/2019 at 12:38 PM, Sora670 said:

Hey, My bot works fine until it goes to bank after the first run. It uses the healing chest then just stands there. Any idea of whats going on?

Thank you so much!

Looks like walking is broke on ikov, you will have to wait till they fix it or move it manually wherever it can't move by interacting with something

awesome bot:)

just mine script crashes after being in a fight with a dragon after 20 sec. Does this non stop, cant figure out a way to make it work..

19 hours ago, tarikk said:

awesome bot:)

just mine script crashes after being in a fight with a dragon after 20 sec. Does this non stop, cant figure out a way to make it work..

Any errors upon crash? Check Documents/Xobot for a textfile containing one and post it

when start from bank it stops script after withrdrawing supplies. if start at dragons it keeps spamming withdraw BOB from summoner pet... doesnt work. some help?

also if u try to teleport to dragons from old teleport system frost dragons is not an option only if u switch to new teleport.

Edited by doublemaker

ok so if u turn piety on urself it will attack dragons the only problem is after done full inventory it teleports home and does not go back to frost because frost dragns teleport is probably removed from old version tp bosses.