Improving Xobot

Tyler

Hey I think Xobot is doing an amazing job so far but there is always room for improvement amirite?

I think Xobot would become big if there was more content and discussions on the forums. Maybe a bigger/advertised black market section to heh? A dark theme would be nice too dont you think? Also some forums have not just vip rank but also sponsor rank we could have that with extra powers/benefits.

Has Xobot ever had advertisements? I could help you with that :D

There's a few advertisement threads out on sythe and runeserver (they aren't actively bumped), but nothing major. I think xobot is pretty well known nowadays. I feel like the majority of people that want to bot rsps are already here. Dark theme might be nice but not necessary. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could always go back to the ol' days on the phpbb forum and anime wallpaper changer 9_9

dGhvZKVg7veSYI36TslwGWh0dHA6Ly9pLmltZ3Vy

m0RndzP.png

ahvDYrG.png

It's fun to look back at what you used to make. I still have all the damn files and cringe at my old code ¬¬

Cringe worthy or not, it was pretty impressive for the day.

1 hour ago, SoulFire said:

Could always go back to the ol' days on the phpbb forum and anime wallpaper changer 9_9

dGhvZKVg7veSYI36TslwGWh0dHA6Ly9pLmltZ3Vy

m0RndzP.png

ahvDYrG.png

It's fun to look back at what you used to make. I still have all the damn files and cringe at my old code ¬¬

Cringe worthy or not, it was pretty impressive for the day.

Love those themes tbh