Ikov NeoDungeoneering

Neo

Awesome script used for 5-6 hours on my realist account, I have now bought everything from the chaotic store and am sitting around dung lvl 94-95. Only tip I can give is don't start a brand new account and expect it to train you cb stats whilst doing dungeoneering as well. You are going to have to use an auto fighter to get your cb stats then continue with getting dung level 50, floor 2 is what you are aiming for! this scripts works well from then on:)

1 hour ago, L R K Y said:

Awesome script used for 5-6 hours on my realist account, I have now bought everything from the chaotic store and am sitting around dung lvl 94-95. Only tip I can give is don't start a brand new account and expect it to train you cb stats whilst doing dungeoneering as well. You are going to have to use an auto fighter to get your cb stats then continue with getting dung level 50, floor 2 is what you are aiming for! this scripts works well from then on:)

Can i use an existing account with the bot? Like i won't have to make a new account on Xobot?

14 minutes ago, Locar said:

Can i use an existing account with the bot? Like i won't have to make a new account on Xobot?

You won't have to make a new accounnt onn xobot, but if you want Ikov right now for the first week it is released you need to be paying for VIP.

Progression 100-110 Dungeoneering on a reg donor account, I have full primal bond but it uses zephyrium over it which makes the xp an hour drastically lower, it also sometimes doesn't put the armour or weapon on leaving it just bare knuckle boxing the bosses (happens very rarely) Other than that it works great :)

62f65e381087707a6005525c77b7da50.png

• Neo locked this topic