Jump to content
Sucrax

[SoulPlay] Selling super donator, prestige 1 account

Recommended Posts

Has Chaotics (cbow maul & rapier) as well as arcane stream & pulse necklaces. 

Looking for OSRS gp offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, supermeme4 said:

price?

Just taking offers in OSRS gp, since not much account selling has gone on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

whats the playerbase for soulplay ?

think it lost its charm they dont keep up with the content but its a stable server tbh last time i played it had like 200 +- player on in the week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

whats the playerbase for soulplay ?

Sorry bro was at work. It's 400-500+ during peak US hours. Creeps down to 310-350 during odd hours. That's world 1. W2 usually has 10 players, so just add ten to that as well.

 

2 hours ago, GunzForHire said:

think it lost its charm they dont keep up with the content but its a stable server tbh last time i played it had like 200 +- player on in the week 

I've literally never seen it under 315 in my entire life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sucrax said:

Sorry bro was at work. It's 400-500+ during peak US hours. Creeps down to 310-350 during odd hours. That's world 1. W2 usually has 10 players, so just add ten to that as well.

 

I've literally never seen it under 315 in my entire life

then i played at a bad week :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GunzForHire said:

then i played at a bad week :P 

Yeah probably haha. There's 440 online rn on a Wednesday during EST work hours.
I don't usually like big servers like this, but damn I've enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The player count is inflated. Look at players online on their homepage when the server goes down for updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, IR0N said:

The player count is inflated. Look at players online on their homepage when the server goes down for updates.

That's nice to hear your conspiracy theories but this is about selling an account atm. 
Edit: Literally took a few seconds to google an explanation from the dev: https://www.soulplayps.com/forums/index.php?threads/this-is-how-i-now-the-player-count-is-faked.11716/page-2 Ikov has the same thing.
Now unless you're looking to buy the account this is pointless.

Edited by Sucrax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk if u've gotten any offers but ill be an asshole and offer 20m osrs 8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, invite said:

idk if u've gotten any offers but ill be an asshole and offer 20m osrs 8)

naw not an asshole offer at all :) noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×