Alora Banned on Alora, any way around?

Fitnite

I’m not superbly-educated on the logistics of how IP’s work or what kind of ban is which (IP, Mac, etc.) I have very base knowledge. I changed my MAC address by typing in a new one in windows and it shows it’s changed, and still can’t login, every time I try to login it says account is disabled even if it’s a brand new account. If I use a VPN (Tunnelbear) it will load for a very long time, then say error connecting, which leads me to believe that Alora somehow knows I’m on a VPN, or the client recognizes that I’m using a VPN. Any suggestions on how to avoid this ban? I was banned 2 years ago for something so stupid, I made a joke about another server and being the nazi police they are, I was banned. I will legitimately pay 10m osrs to anybody who can get me logged in to Alora (If that’s allowed here) I absolutely loved Duo Ironman, and would do anything to get back on Alora.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Follow this. It's for alora 

I tried this, every step worked however when I right click generate Mac, nothing happens. It remains blank. I tried manually typing a MAC address and it doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Fitnite said:

I tried this, every step worked however when I right click generate Mac, nothing happens. It remains blank. I tried manually typing a MAC address and it doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

Type it with colons(:)

1 hour ago, Fitnite said:

I got it figure out, however when I turn on my VPN, I like incredibly bad. Like unplayable. How do I avoid this?

yes, get a better VPN haha. I assume you're using the free 500mb version of tunnelbear?

Edited by Sucrax

1 hour ago, Sucrax said:

yes, get a better VPN haha. I assume you're using the free 500mb version of tunnelbear?

That’s exactly what I was using lmfao... bro tell me why I got a PM from “Mack” an admin on the server while I was in the game, and was like hi bud, why r u using xobot client? Also you’re ban evading. How the fuck did he know? My name was the same on there as it is here. That’s the only way he knew right? As far as any other connection to me, there’s no way he knew who I was...

5 hours ago, Fitnite said:

That’s exactly what I was using lmfao... bro tell me why I got a PM from “Mack” an admin on the server while I was in the game, and was like hi bud, why r u using xobot client? Also you’re ban evading. How the fuck did he know? My name was the same on there as it is here. That’s the only way he knew right? As far as any other connection to me, there’s no way he knew who I was...

You must not have spoofed all network info. Once you do then you are pretty much anonymous.

• Neo locked this topic