Sign in to follow this  
Sohan

Appeal

kbpower1 did get his items back and wanted to receive a double amount so antti gets unban. Antti has a discord chat to prove where antti wanted to meet up and pay up the goods that he still "stole" even tho he didnt.

Will add pictures within 24 hours and Antti is looking for unban + refund for his VIP or renew for the false ban and so little time to reply.

Yeah every person cant reply within few hours if he needs to sleep, work and take care of his family.

So I guess the question here is why Antii didn't say he had planned on paying kbpower1 in his last reply on the dispute thread? It definitely looked liked he had planned on scamming because he was acting like he didn't know how to work a paypal account in he screenshots. He also said 'well that's new?" like he had no clue of the situation (even though he did). Just gonna say this now - I don't think he will get refunded any VIP if he gets unbanned, due to the simple fact that he did scam at the time (even if he had  planned on paying kbpower1 back at a later date). Not to mention, it's pretty bold to ask for that after taking up xobot staff members' time.

If it truly was just a big misunderstanding, and Antii had actually planned on paying him (but couldn't do to irl reasons?), then I guess he should get unbanned. But no VIP compensation tbh. Admin's call though. @kbpower1 did Antii pay you back?

6 hours ago, Jake said:

So I guess the question here is why Antii didn't say he had planned on paying kbpower1 in his last reply on the dispute thread? It definitely looked liked he had planned on scamming because he was acting like he didn't know how to work a paypal account in he screenshots. He also said 'well that's new?" like he had no clue of the situation (even though he did). Just gonna say this now - I don't think he will get refunded any VIP if he gets unbanned, due to the simple fact that he did scam at the time (even if he had  planned on paying kbpower1 back at a later date). Not to mention, it's pretty bold to ask for that after taking up xobot staff members' time.

If it truly was just a big misunderstanding, and Antii had actually planned on paying him (but couldn't do to irl reasons?), then I guess he should get unbanned. But no VIP compensation tbh. Admin's call though. @kbpower1 did Antii pay you back?

Antti charged money to his paypal 60$ or € which was sent as screenshot to kbpower1 as well, dont think Antti would just do it to waste his time. Antti couldnt contact kbpower1 on discord because he got blocked by the person lol... And that "well thats new" part obviously was because he met kbpower1 not on this site, but on SoulPlay while kbpower1 was advertising that he sells gold, in-game.

As i know Antti for like 10 years in RS history, i know hes not into scamming but hes been scammed to much and he was being careful until he just got blocked by the person. I know Antti doesnt know how paypal works either, hes more of an "in country bank transfering" stuff.

Apperantly kbpower1 is banned from sythe for scamming soulplay gp and gotten his customers banned by reporting them. Antti was just being careful until kbpower1 got tired and blocked him.

Antti told me that his discord was unblocked by kbpower and Antti wished to refund him. Antti wanted to give refund to exact accounts where he got items from, he wrote the names down and some of usernames were already visible for him on picture that kbpower sent him over discord.

He kept refusing to use same characters to accept the refund (NOTE that the accounts were just level 3 mules obviously and not banned).

Basically he didnt accept Antti's refund, means kbpower1 gave free stuff and Antti got banned because staff didnt take much time to look into this and like i sayd, alot of people have personal lives to, work, family and and ofcourse a sleep.

I checked what Antti told and after  he wrote last post where he was reported, he went to sleep. In the morning where he expected to see some word by someone else like kbpower1 himself, he was banned instead.

Cannot ban people like that, i think its unrightful, gotta listen both parties.

NOTE: Antti knew his usernames and remembered because kbpower1 sent him screenshots of his accounts and clients opened while discord chating and yet hes asking where or why he knows his IGN's.

Anyway i got provided this screenshot where he refused coming with the accounts he gave the items from:

https://imgur.com/a/mQeNJCo

Edited by Palidino

8 hours ago, Palidino said:

Antti charged money to his paypal 60$ or € which was sent as screenshot to kbpower1 as well, dont think Antti would just do it to waste his time. Antti couldnt contact kbpower1 on discord because he got blocked by the person lol... And that "well thats new" part obviously was because he met kbpower1 not on this site, but on SoulPlay while kbpower1 was advertising that he sells gold, in-game.

As i know Antti for like 10 years in RS history, i know hes not into scamming but hes been scammed to much and he was being careful until he just got blocked by the person. I know Antti doesnt know how paypal works either, hes more of an "in country bank transfering" stuff.

Apperantly kbpower1 is banned from sythe for scamming soulplay gp and gotten his customers banned by reporting them. Antti was just being careful until kbpower1 got tired and blocked him.

Antti told me that his discord was unblocked by kbpower and Antti wished to refund him. Antti wanted to give refund to exact accounts where he got items from, he wrote the names down and some of usernames were already visible for him on picture that kbpower sent him over discord.

He kept refusing to use same characters to accept the refund (NOTE that the accounts were just level 3 mules obviously and not banned).

Basically he didnt accept Antti's refund, means kbpower1 gave free stuff and Antti got banned because staff didnt take much time to look into this and like i sayd, alot of people have personal lives to, work, family and and ofcourse a sleep.

I checked what Antti told and after  he wrote last post where he was reported, he went to sleep. In the morning where he expected to see some word by someone else like kbpower1 himself, he was banned instead.

Cannot ban people like that, i think its unrightful, gotta listen both parties.

NOTE: Antti knew his usernames and remembered because kbpower1 sent him screenshots of his accounts and clients opened while discord chating and yet hes asking where or why he knows his IGN's.

Anyway i got provided this screenshot where he refused coming with the accounts he gave the items from:

https://imgur.com/a/mQeNJCo

On 12/25/2018 at 5:03 AM, Antti said:

Well thats new? Was gonna do deal with him but he never gave me the items but logged off game/discord. I remember exactly who he is.

He clearly said he did NOT recieve the items, meanwhile you're saying he refunded them now? Meaning he had the items? Or lied about not getting them? All we needed from antti was to confirm it's him that was on discord and he didn't deny it so it was confirmed (he clearly scammed if you even bother reading the chats)

Not to mention that he had 38 days to appeal his ban.

Moving on to important stuff, mind explaining why you shared your VIP account with a banned user? @Palidino

10 hours ago, Neo said:

He clearly said he did NOT recieve the items, meanwhile you're saying he refunded them now? Meaning he had the items? Or lied about not getting them? All we needed from antti was to confirm it's him that was on discord and he didn't deny it so it was confirmed (he clearly scammed if you even bother reading the chats)

Not to mention that he had 38 days to appeal his ban.

Moving on to important stuff, mind explaining why you shared your VIP account with a banned user? @Palidino

How do you tell i shared my VIP? Matter affact i have not shared my accounts anywhere with nobody, stop making false accuses... Pathetic.

IP part can be right not account part. I visit him time to time, once a month or less and do a little party etc.

Antti WAS gonna do deal with him until Antti got blocked by kbpower1 on discord. How the hell they should have continued? Eventually he was unblocked and contacted by kbpower1 on discord, kbpower1 fault is that he blocked Antti.

Dont put the blame on someone who was being careful because of the reports on kbpower1 on sythe.

Antti confirmed its his discord, why would he lie? Because he had no intentions of a scam.

I can speak behalf of Antti because i can chat with him directly over facebook, he cant make another forum account for some reason thats why he has no appealed himself.

And ive read whole chat between Antti - kbpower1.

No refunds were accepted by kbpower1, which means he doesnt care, whats it gonna be then?

On 01/02/2019 at 6:32 AM, Jake said:

nop, antti didnt pay me back, he sent me message with the conversation that he had to give me the money for my main, I went in the same place where he wanted me to supposedly get paid and he said he would not give the payment to an account new, I just gave it to my main even knowing perfectly that it was me who was in the account (he wanted my main to take prints to the admins of the ban me souplay. He did not really want to give me the money. and probablly palidino is other antti acc

http://prntscr.com/mfkwbu

http://prntscr.com/mfkwle

9 minutes ago, Palidino said:

How do you tell i shared my VIP? Matter affact i have not shared my accounts anywhere with nobody, stop making false accuses... Pathetic.

IP part can be right not account part. I visit him time to time, once a month or less and do a little party etc.

Antti WAS gonna do deal with him until Antti got blocked by kbpower1 on discord. How the hell they should have continued? Eventually he was unblocked and contacted by kbpower1 on discord, kbpower1 fault is that he blocked Antti.

Dont put the blame on someone who was being careful because of the reports on kbpower1 on sythe.

Antti confirmed its his discord, why would he lie? Because he had no intentions of a scam.

I can speak behalf of Antti because i can chat with him directly over facebook, he cant make another forum account for some reason thats why he has no appealed himself.

No refunds were accepted by kbpower1, which means he doesnt care, whats it gonna be then?

Are u saying i bloques antti ? wtf u ok?  I can take a screenshot to prove that I'm blocked by the antti in the discord.

http://prntscr.com/mfkxxw

Why didnt you accept his refund from the accounts you paid him and why did you block him after you gave him items?

4 minutes ago, Palidino said:

Why didnt you accept his refund from the accounts you paid him and why did you block him after you gave him items?

clearly you did not see the prints that I sent up to prove that the antti blocked me

5 hours ago, Palidino said:

Do you have any proof to back this up?

6 hours ago, Palidino said:

1. I have a solid proof you either shared your account with antti or you're in fact the same person (which is more likely) let me know if you want me to share it publicly
  2. Antti blocked kbpower1 on discord, that was proven a while ago and not the other way around. You seem to fail to read that part?
  3. Antti confirmed his discord and said he did not deal with him when the screenshots obviously say otherwise
  4. If he can't make another account how did you manage to log in from his PC?

6 hours ago, Neo said:
  1. I have a solid proof you either shared your account with antti or you're in fact the same person (which is more likely) let me know if you want me to share it publicly
  2. Antti blocked kbpower1 on discord, that was proven a while ago and not the other way around. You seem to fail to read that part?
  3. Antti confirmed his discord and said he did not deal with him when the screenshots obviously say otherwise
  4. If he can't make another account how did you manage to log in from his PC?

Lets be clear, you are on side of kbpower1 BUT, you are not thinking straight.

How can you or kbpower1 prove that kbpower1 was the one who blocked Antti one discord? It cannot be proved.

Im still vouching for Antti since he has enough offsite feedback to not scam someone for 60 bucks.

Kbpower1 just had enough and blocked Antti. Kbpower1 decided to unblock Antti and contacted Antti and asked when does he get his items back? Antti ofcourse replied. I wonder if you even checked the pictures ive posted (sent by Antti to me personally).

Kbpower1 refused for refund and deal is done, Antti didnt scam nothing. Take it as donation.

Dont think he would appeal such thing if he had scammed someone really, he has his own rep to protect. Thats why he is asking me to appeal for him.

Dont take his side, think on Antti's side as well.

33 minutes ago, Palidino said:

Lets be clear, you are on side of kbpower1 BUT, you are not thinking straight.

How can you or kbpower1 prove that kbpower1 was the one who blocked Antti one discord? It cannot be proved.

Im still vouching for Antti since he has enough offsite feedback to not scam someone for 60 bucks.

Kbpower1 just had enough and blocked Antti. Kbpower1 decided to unblock Antti and contacted Antti and asked when does he get his items back? Antti ofcourse replied. I wonder if you even checked the pictures ive posted (sent by Antti to me personally).

Kbpower1 refused for refund and deal is done, Antti didnt scam nothing. Take it as donation.

Dont think he would appeal such thing if he had scammed someone really, he has his own rep to protect. Thats why he is asking me to appeal for him.

Dont take his side, think on Antti's side as well.

bd85d5605b.png

Do you know what this picture means? When you can message someone and they don't receive the message it means the other person blocked you so that's a "proof" for you.

Since you'r antti's "friend" tell him if he wants to get unbanned he must refund the items to any accounts of kbpower's choice (even if it's lvl 3 that should not matter to you?). Tell him to make sure to take pictures or a video of the trade and discord chats

I'll be closing this thread now until you actually have a proof of a refund. (Claiming that he doesn't want his items back won't help you, giving the items back to his "main" is not an excuse)