jarvan lol

An idiot needs to learn how to get unbanned on dawntained

I'm UID banned or whatever, friend referred me here, im trying to get unbanned on dawntained, how the fuck do i do so, i have tmac vpn, but what do i do next cause its still not working

Dawntained bans a lot of your computer info to force you into paying OSRS gold for unban. Unless you are knowledgeable about client reversing then you really won't be able to evade on your own. What you can do is download xobot client and play through that. You'll have to add ban evader script from the SDN, and that run after you have used the client mac and uuid spoofer. If that doesn't work then try changing ip or using a proxy, then repeat the process. If that still doesn't work, you might need to delete the .dat files that dawntained puts on your computer, and then repeat the earlier steps. I can't remember the exact names since I haven't been on in awhile, but I believe they are called jagex_preferences.dat and jagex_oldschool_LIVE.dat (or something similiar... they've been posted on the forum before so you might have to do some digging to find exact names). If that still doesn't work then you've done something incorrectly, because I've never ran into any problems evading on that server via xobot using said steps. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Dawntained bans a lot of your computer info to force you into paying OSRS gold for unban. Unless you are knowledgeable about client reversing then you really won't be able to evade on your own. What you can do is download xobot client and play through that. You'll have to add ban evader script from the SDN, and that run after you have used the client mac and uuid spoofer. If that doesn't work then try changing ip or using a proxy, then repeat the process. If that still doesn't work, you might need to delete the .dat files that dawntained puts on your computer, and then repeat the earlier steps. I can't remember the exact names since I haven't been on in awhile, but I believe they are called jagex_preferences.dat and jagex_oldschool_LIVE.dat (or something similiar... they've been posted on the forum before so you might have to do some digging to find exact names). If that still doesn't work then you've done something incorrectly, because I've never ran into any problems evading on that server via xobot using said steps. Good luck.

jesus christ dawntained does not fuck around

19 hours ago, jarvan lol said:

jesus christ dawntained does not fuck around

To sum it up, delete dat files -> use proxy/vpn (if needed) -> run the script -> login

On 1/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, Jake said:

do u have discord

You need a working proxy/vpn, if you're trying free ones you're gonna try a lot until you find a working one.