Soulplay POS item buyer

dil

VIP or paid script

Bot that buys items in the ge/POS at or below the target price you set.

For the VIP script it should give a limit of 10 items and for the paid script it should have a limit of 20 items.

Scripts could be 1 running script per xobot account. 

3 hours ago, Noiro said:

I was refering to soulplay market, most people already sell overprice because they can sell afk

ah gotcha i'm dumb ^_^. Maybe it should be a pay per month type of script then which would limit the amount of users greatly then. Could bring in more rev to the website as well. I understand what you're saying though. 

15 hours ago, SpaceX said:

Base is done, now what kind of features ya want?

ily, maybe an items bought per hour. if u could make it resell as well would b tight. so profit per hour if that then, then submit to admin for vip submission instead of free release? :D 

Maybe have 3 collums, one is for the item id/name, buy price, sell price. Have an option to input how much money the bot should leave in the bank at all times, so if you put 1b it will leave 1b unspent in ur bank. 

Edited by dil

12 hours ago, dil said:

ily, maybe an items bought per hour. if u could make it resell as well would b tight. so profit per hour if that then, then submit to admin for vip submission instead of free release? :D 

Maybe have 3 collums, one is for the item id/name, buy price, sell price. Have an option to input how much money the bot should leave in the bank at all times, so if you put 1b it will leave 1b unspent in ur bank. 

It shows the quantities of the items you bought/sold.

It does put the item in the shop.

It only uses the money in your pouch.

Just lots of testing to see what bugs may occur.

Edited by SpaceX

12 hours ago, SpaceX said:

It shows the quantities of the items you bought/sold.

It does put the item in the shop.

It only uses the money in your pouch.

Just lots of testing to see what bugs may occur.

Awesome this sounds great so far 

29 minutes ago, SpaceX said:

I'm just trying to make a nice GUI.

Ran it overnight without any problems.

Sweet, can't wait! :D Can you make it set up the built in autotyper as well. Maybe make a text box where you can input what to say. Maybe when its not buying or putting in sell offers it can run to the open in ge so people can see the shop easier that way? thx! 

Edited by dil

• Neo locked this topic