SoulPlay NeoMiner

Neo

35 minutes ago, focus953 said:

yea i getting that same problem like it try to load game freezes for few sec then nothing happens 

4 hours ago, Forrest said:

I start the script on SoulPlay and nothing happens? No dialog box pops up or anything.

Try again now

1 hour ago, focus953 said:

did u ever get a chance to fix the problem when trying to mine coal it never crosses the bridge it just ports over and over

I'll check it out sometime 

On 5/3/2018 at 1:49 AM, focus953 said:

alright thank you :)yea sorry if i seem pickie or annoying just trying to help out in anyway to let yall know about bugs

Coal fixed lemme know if it works for you

Is there anyway that you can add the script for Donor Zone that you provided in the post on pg 2. Most of us do not know how to use Eclipse to compile these scripts and it would definitely make the Neo Miner even greater. Apologies if this is too much to ask but I noticed no one else has. I love using all of your scripts.

EDIT: Disregard, if you're as dumb as I am and do not now how to use Eclipse, follow the link below and go to the github link on the first post. Download all three documents and place them in your [Documents > Xobot > Scripts] folder to upload them into Xobot for you to use.

Edited by digdug1992

So I noticed when I run the script, while mining rune in the Donor Zone, it will click the rocks over and over again even if they haven't run out of ore. Is there anyway you can fix this problem and paste the new script so I can edit it manually or post in github?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Neo locked this topic