SoulPlay VIP qMageBankThiever

Quintana

Yeah the problem is the bot stops thieving the guard after 5M coins, maybe its coded to bank them after you have 5M and get more sharks. And from this new location it doesnt know how to get back to mage bank, so it gets bugged and idles forever.

3 hours ago, CAMYBOiii said:

bot works fine now! havent tested if it stops at 5m or not, but i usually watch and drop cash before it gets to 5m anyway. Just start script with sharks in inventory next to guards at resouce area, works perfect!

Thanks!!

So does it teleport and stuff to resource area now?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

So does it teleport and stuff to resource area now?

U have to manually walk your bot to the resource area and pay to enter. After that the bots take over. But it doesn't walk from MB to resource area, neither does it banks after 5m in inventory.
(plus when relog it tries to pickpocket the guard from outside the area.)

1 hour ago, lousden said:

U have to manually walk your bot to the resource area and pay to enter. After that the bots take over. But it doesn't walk from MB to resource area, neither does it banks after 5m in inventory.
(plus when relog it tries to pickpocket the guard from outside the area.)

1 hour ago, CAMYBOiii said:

All i know is that if you have sharks in your inventory b4 hand, and start the script as your infront of the guard it will theiv the guards!

Basically it's broken

22 hours ago, Jake said:

is it better to thieve at west dragons or at the resource area? @CAMYBOiii

Resource area is better since you get faster exp for thieving with brawling gloves.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Basically it's broken

And stops at 5M coins. I take manually 27 sharks and go to resource area, it was better if it stopped after out of food.

Edited by Nasrin

i would suggest adding a delay for 2 mins if u die

that way u cant get banned for botting cuz otherwise it will just tele insta back and would do it again and again for like unlimited times soo u would get jailed insta

• Neo locked this topic