Jump to content

SoulPlay qGlacors


Quintana
 Share

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, pedj1234 said:

Just did a hour and it did not happend again after i turned auto login on, thank you haha.

will you ever add anything new to the scrip like supporting range pots/ soul split and turmoil or even more food, kinda odd that its 10max.

Could add these, but not planning to extend it more than that..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so i did a 2 hour run with the script again and the logout trouble still remains. It randomly logs me out when im during combat with a glacor and when i try to log back in instantly it says "Try again in 60 seconds... your account is still logged in". the script doesn't click log in after it gets logged out, but its still running. Sorry for jumping the gun earlier, it sometimes does it alot more often than other times, like i can go an hour without getting logged out but then there are times i get logged 10-20 times/hr. Please try to fix this if possible. Thank you 8)

Edited by pedj1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, pedj1234 said:

so i did a 2 hour run with the script again and the logout trouble still remains. It randomly logs me out when im during combat with a glacor and when i try to log back in instantly it says "Try again in 60 seconds... your account is still logged in". the script doesn't click log in after it gets logged out, but its still running. Sorry for jumping the gun earlier, it sometimes does it alot more often than other times, like i can go an hour without getting logged out but then there are times i get logged 10-20 times/hr. Please try to fix this if possible. Thank you 8)

The logout issue isnt down to the script its a soulplay client sided issue theirs not much about it you can do but add the account to the "account manager" under the Edit Tab then select that account and the script and go from there. 90% of the time it logs out due to excessive clicking as soulplay has a kick punishment for spam clicking ect.

Edited by nolife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, nolife said:

The logout issue isnt down to the script its a soulplay client sided issue theirs not much about it you can do but add the account to the "account manager" under the Edit Tab then select that account and the script and go from there. 90% of the time it logs out due to excessive clicking as soulplay has a kick punishment for spam clicking ect.

Will look into it this weekend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

need rocktail support i can give ID

On 10/4/2018 at 9:03 AM, Quintana said:

Script updated - Adjustments to prevent disconnections

need rocktails for food i can provide ID if needed/ top up health when at bank/ special attack also

 

Edited by botlluvr1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, swagmeisterr said:

it isnt working, it starts and automatically turns off

yeah Kumalo just said theres problem with like API de-bug thing in bot client. they are working on a fix now but until then like ~90% of scripts dont work. for me: neothieve, neominer, psmithing, kumalo soulwars, and herblore script are all working for me otherwise i haven't tried / been able to find any others

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, camberly3 said:

yeah Kumalo just said theres problem with like API de-bug thing in bot client. they are working on a fix now but until then like ~90% of scripts dont work. for me: neothieve, neominer, psmithing, kumalo soulwars, and herblore script are all working for me otherwise i haven't tried / been able to find any others

 

3 hours ago, swagmeisterr said:

it isnt working, it starts and automatically turns off

Yes there was a problem with API, it has now been resolved and scripts should work like they used to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks you for this script @Quintana

I have a few suggestions

 

Extreme potion support: Extreme attack (3)  ID = 15309, Extreme attack (4)  ID = 15308, Extreme strength (3)  ID = 15313, Extreme strength (4)  ID = 15312

Golden key looting (if not already added) as ironman can get them as a drop: ID = 4273

Golden chest looting (if not already added): ID = 6759

Gold looting (slayer task drops big stack of coins): ID = 995

Support for taming rope and strong taming rope (pet catching): Taming rope ID = 19667, Strong taming rope ID = 19668

Raise selectable food amount: From 1-10 to like 1-20

Edited by Noiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Neo locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...