The story of how I *almost* single-handedly RUINED soulplay's eco

supermeme4

TL;DR at end:)

So this is going to be the story of how I made unlimited, 0-requirements geepees at 10s of billions an hour with essentially no effort. I actually rolled the moneybag back to 0gp at one point and just did it again. To answer a couple questions now, it rolls over to 0 somewhere shortly after 1T (which it does show as 1T) and no, it doesn't work anymore but you're welcome to try;). So one day, my sad little 150-200m bank havin' ass was screwing around trying to buy some supplies for slayer in the edge shops. Your usual sharks, super restores, brews, range pots - you know, usual. Noticed I had a 2 dose super restore left in the inv after last trip killin' shit but was already at the supply store to re-up on my pots. figured I would just sell the mf and save the double trip to the bank to add this single pot to decant that I needed to do already. Bought my super restores for the 17k or whatever it was. Checked price on 2 dose super restore sold the gen store and was perplexed it was something like ~12k. Was slightly bewildered because I wasn't in the mindset to do quick math so I pulled a double-take and squinted a bit while the hamster got the wheel spinning and realized that was a profit. Decided to dig into this a bit more and thought I would see what other doses were worth. Sipped the mf and checked the 1 dose super restore. Nearly shit when it said ~8k. So curious to test a newly formed hypothesis, I dumped 49.5m of my probably 50m cash stack into noted super restores, ran the 10 squares or whatever it is to the chemist, tossed the ol' boi 500k to decant my newly bought 4 dose super restores into 4 times as many 1 dose pots. Now here's my rough math just so you can get a good idea how my money was moving around here: 49.5m/17k=2911 4 dose supers. 2911x4=11647 1 dose supers. 11647x8k=93.1m. I basically doubled my money in roughly 30 seconds. Probably less. For context, there was no buy limit on noted shop items at the time either. You could buy 10m at a time and the stock would never change. The only Limitation in speed I found later was that I could only sell 2147m worth of pots at a time because they didn't transfer directly to the coin pouch. So the method bottlenecked at around max cash stack every ~7 seconds once I was able to buy 10-20m noted 4 dose pots at a time and just stand at the gen store selling and and adding to cash stack for a while. I did this for probably an hour or two before I rolled the coin pouch over back to 0, then spent 30 more mins doing it to make back up to 500b or so. Went to the GE and bought EVERY donation ticket from $5-$100, EVERY tbow, tbuckler, nex set, rare, etc. You name it, I bought EVERY SINGLE ONE POSTED. Had roughly $2500 in donation tickets claimed on the account in the end after buying a few more via ::yell. Made it about 12 hours having the best time of my life. I walked around and found people that looked like I did about 2 or 3 hours before and just hooked them up. Dropped a tbow at home and watched a stampede happen. Ended in IP ban and I guess they figured out my trick because less than 4 dose sell for nothing anymore. 

TL;DR - Bought 4 dose pots ~17k ea in supply store in edge, decanted to 4x more 1 dose pots for 500k at chemist, could sell 1 dose pots to gen store for ~8k ea, made mad profit and got to the point where I was able to make cash stack every few seconds. Had a blast as the richest new $2500 donator in soulplay for about 12 hours and bought every donation ticket, rare, nex set, tbow, tbuckler, etc on GE. Ended in IP ban, 10/10 would do again.

Edited by supermeme4
TL;DR notification