Alora qBarrows (Alora)

Quintana

Features

• Prayer support
  • Banking
  • Loots all Barrows items
  • Alches Rune/Dragon Items

Getting started

• Start in the Barrows area with a spade (always)
  • For alching: Keep nature runes and fire runes in inventory, have atleast level 55 in Magic
  • Keep atleast 4-6 spaces free in inventory

Uploaded to SDN. Post bugs/errors in this thread.

48981f809230aea7184e6aa3e7673d78.png

10 minutes ago, Fire said:

amazing script, just found a small issue:

Doesn't pray when something like this happens: (The barrows brother goes where he's standing so can't be seen so he doesn't pray)

https://gyazo.com/f87f0fadc9a08deb7f9df41dc8bb6b11

I'm aware of the issue.. Problem is packets, because bot is able to open chest without standing next to it sometimes.. Will be fixed soon!

Script is looking great - obviously I can't imagine this as high priority for you, but it would be great to get support for Prayer potions and lower quality food. Sharks and supers aren't readilly available for irons or classics.

Had a chance to run this today - the process of killing the brothers runs great, but the script looted none of the items after completing the run. High alcs and runes are worth picking up, especially for classic and ironmen. The script also seemed to not recognize super restore (4), which is a definite issue for now.

Thanks again for the script! It's quite nice so far.

14 hours ago, Thunce said:

Had a chance to run this today - the process of killing the brothers runs great, but the script looted none of the items after completing the run. High alcs and runes are worth picking up, especially for classic and ironmen. The script also seemed to not recognize super restore (4), which is a definite issue for now.

Thanks again for the script! It's quite nice so far.

Reason it does not recognise (4) is because only (3)'s are sold in shops, so i sticked to that. Yeah at first i was not aware of the value of dragon and rune items.. I will add looting + alching for that as well as an option

• 2 weeks later...

Works good so far but it ignores most rune items and will not loot them dds support would also be nice.

Edit: The bot also clicks alch and doesn't click a rune item sometimes and gets stuck.

Edited by Jimmie

22 hours ago, Jimmie said:

Works good so far but it ignores most rune items and will not loot them dds support would also be nice.

Edit: The bot also clicks alch and doesn't click a rune item sometimes and gets stuck.

Which rune items?

• Neo locked this topic