Some Interesting Music

SoulFire

On 2018-02-13 at 8:49 PM, SoulFire said:

Dunno if anyone has heard of this guy, but his music is pretty cool. Visual effects in his videos are pretty trippy as well.

Bear in mind, I'm 55% deaf so my favorite music depends on how it sounds since I rarely hear all of the lyrics.

Also, I hate Rap :P

Are you a troll? He's on the radio 24/7, in Sweden atleast

Edited by Dridia

3 minutes ago, SoulFire said:

Never on the radio here in the US, or at least on all of the stations near me in Southern California. Music like this isn't popular enough to be on the radio. 

That's sad :( In Sweden we have a lot of these types of music genres playing on the radio. Alan Walker is really talented and have made a new song together with Noah Cyrus (Miley Cyrus sister).

10 hours ago, Dridia said:

That's sad :( In Sweden we have a lot of these types of music genres playing on the radio. Alan Walker is really talented and have made a new song together with Noah Cyrus (Miley Cyrus sister).

We have to much shitty rap(Sorry @Orlando Bloom) and other lame people who are too popular here for there to be deserving artists -.-

I didn't even know Miley had a sister :|

6 hours ago, Sebo said:

Thanks, I don't normally listen to this type of music but it's something I added to a playlist. :D

:D