Q for soulplay bans

Henro

6 hours ago, Alex said:

the mods actually teleport to you and talk to you, i had a helper tp to me but i wasn't afk was testing script

if you're in world2 with few players expect this every time lol

They never teleported to me just instantly disabled the account

Be coutios guys !! 

Hi there,

Your currently macbanned, meaning any account you make in the future will be instantly banned from the server.
This is due to the amount of botting you was doing, we don't tolerate botting of any kind, for any reason and always results in a permanent ban from the server.

Appeal status Denied.

Regards,
Trumps.

20 minutes ago, Henro said:

Be coutios guys !! 

Hi there,

Your currently macbanned, meaning any account you make in the future will be instantly banned from the server.
This is due to the amount of botting you was doing, we don't tolerate botting of any kind, for any reason and always results in a permanent ban from the server.

Appeal status Denied.

Regards,
Trumps.

Im never botting on my main computer whenever im getting banned i can make insta new account without any problem + no effects on my own computer

Edited by denhaag070

1 minute ago, denhaag070 said:

Im never botting on my main computer whenever im getting banned i can make insta new account without any problem + no effects on my own computer

The only two ways to get banned is if they tp to you or track you with IP/mac/uid