SoulPlay NeoDungeoneering

Neo

On 11/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, drworsy said:

Above update would fix alot of problems people are having with the bot atm. @Neo

honestly the bot drinks a maximum of 2-3 doses of 1 prayer potion on my accs, in my opinion 5 would still be very excessive.

I just punched through a whole dung 3 and drank 3 doses :P

still an amazing script though!

dung bot is crippled every few hrs because no prayer pots :/ you can tell when someone boots up a lot of bots.

Edited by 1800skydive

• 1 month later...

Probably the best script out. It does have some bugs like where it will get stuck and keep buying p pots and you have to restart. Also, sometimes it gets stuck in dungeon 3s boss room and you have to manually click the exit and redo. Random logouts happen occasionally as well. Still overall a 10/10 script

1 hour ago, Rob0731 said:

Actually i take back my rating.. it seems to have gotten worse. Crashes constantly. Doesn't run for more than an hour or 2. Gets stuck on boss room. sometimes it will keep buying p pots and get stuck. script will crash and u have to restart constantly.. idk what happened.

Don't use less cpu

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017.09.4. at 7:32 PM, BigShot said:

Here's a decent progress pic. It was about 10 hours, but 8 hours was the latest pic I took and the power at my house flickered, so I lost it.

05a4a93fe5280c4eebbacc4774de7879.png

How are you getting so much exp/per hour?Im using duengon 3 and getting 98k/per hour

Edited by MisterFister

On 07/01/2018 at 10:51 PM, breezzee said:

any idea why i cant unbined a weapon 

Bind one in top of it

4 hours ago, MisterFister said:

How are you getting so much exp/per hour?Im using duengon 3 and getting 98k/per hour

If you're p0 and getting only 100k you're using wrong prayer book or doing something horribly wrong

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Bind one in top of it

If you're p0 and getting only 100k you're using wrong prayer book or doing something horribly wrong

Im p0. Using regular prayer book and my prayer lvl is 76. And i usaly finish the map around ~12ish minutes. (rough estimate,dont quite remember)

mabye the fault is my binded items? I have katagon spear and platebody?

EDIT#1 i can finish under 10mins dungeon 3, will leave it running for 1 hours and i will see,if i dont dc,how much exp will i earn

Edited by MisterFister

• Neo locked this topic